RESEARCH PROJECT CELL
Though classroom learning is given emphasis, students are required to undertake
a number of practical projects aimed at achieving students interaction and exposure
to the biotech world, which will enable the students to understand and appreciate
the intricacies of biological sciences and its applications. EFLS shall continue
on its missions of conducting high quality basic research in chosen area of biology,
socially relevant research and application oriented work. Some examples of the same
- Molecular identification of a virus causing mosaic disease in Momordia
Charantia (NBRI), Lucknow.
- Molecular Characterization of recombinant "gag" protein of Bovine
Immunodeficiency Virus. (HSADL), Bhopal.
- A Study of anaerobic fluidized bed reactor for the treatment of
pharmaceutical waste. (IICT), Hyderabad.
- Identification of the condition for higher expression of TB-94/SCFV
Protein in E.coli Shanta Biotech, Hyderabad.
- Cloning DHFR gene in plasmid IRES Bicistronic vector Reliance Life
- Expression of P53 mutant and BIV gag gene in E.coli & Baculovirus
- Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi.